(Top - Other Stories, Jeans - Asos BUY HERE, Shoes Y-3's £235, Grips - Other Stories BUY HERE)

So moved into my new place in time for going back to University so you will be seeing this backdrop a lot more as its the only way to get a picture of my day to day outfits which i hopefully should be posting more as i'll be working less (thank god) and just going to uni etc..

But anyway i loooooove these glasses I was sent by Oscar Wylee  but becuase my face is so small they look huge but still fit amazingly and the frame is 'tortoise shell' and goes well with anything i wear.
My new shoes also, Y-3's (I can't find a link online anywhere) they were an impulse buy when I was in london a couple a weeks ago from Selfridges. As you can imagine quite expensive but i'm glad as they are the comfiest/best fitting trainers I've ever worn, so totally recommend Y-3's!

Also i've done my new room up and it looks pretty good so i'll do a room tour of photographs as people have been asking for a room tour.




12 comments:

  1. Love the tortoise shell glasses, I've been lusting after a pair of Oscar Wylee's!

    xx
    Nat

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those glasses :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your simple outfit :) Your blog is very nice and interesting. I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the turtle spend cups, I've been lusting after a couple of Oscar Indiana Jones brown jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so comfortable, love the sneakers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is so effortless and right up my street

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the specs
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style! I love your blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!


    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger